A customized snowshoe tour in a peaceful forest, away from the hustle and bustle of the city. Have fun and unwind in the deep snow before warming up with a campfire snacks.
✔️ Small group experience
01.12 - 01.04
ABOUT THIS TOUR
This tour is perfect for those wanting to try out snowshoeing in a more authentic setting. Snowshoes have been used in Lapland for centuries as a form of transport. Trying them out for yourself in a peaceful forest away from the city is the most authentic way to get a feel for snowshoes.
You’ll be picked up from your accommodation in Central Rovaniemi and driven in a comfortable minivan to a picturesque forest about 30 minutes away. After you arrive, your guide will set you up with warm outerwear and your snowshoes. You’ll get some instructions about how to put them on and how to use them - don’t worry, you don’t need any special skills (except balance) to use the snowshoes.
The snowshoeing location is away from all of the nearest roads so you’ll get to truly experience the wintry wilderness. Forget about your phone, your work and any other stressors and concentrate on the dazzling Lappish forest you’re hiking through.
During the trip there will be a break to make an open fire where we enjoy hot drink and sweet buns in the lovely wintry atmosphere.
Kindly note, this program is suitable for children minimum 12 years old.
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail!
✔️ Professional English speaking guide
✔️ Hotel pickup & drop off
WHAT TO BRING
⚡ Seasonal outdoor clothing
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- The tour operates in all weather conditions.
- Not recommended for kids under 4 years old.
- Maximum group size is 16 person
- Tours include a pick up & drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up point from the start of the pick up time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up.
- Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.
- Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail.
Cancellation terms 2020-2021(See all terms here)
- More than 48 hours notice – full refund, 20 € cancellation fee will be charged.
- Less than 48 hours or no show notice – 100% from the total amount to be charged.