Private Northern Lights Hunting adventure is designed for those who wish to have a more personal experience in searching for the celestial Aurora Borealis.
✔️ Enjoy the beauty of Lappish nature
✔️ Northern lights hunt
✔️ Lappish countryside
✔️ No special skills required
✔️ Small group experience
✔️ The tour is family friendly
15.08 - 15.04
~ 20:30 or 21:00
ABOUT THIS TOUR
Our Private Northern Lights Hunting Tour is designed for those who wish to have a more personal experience in searching for the celestial Aurora Borealis.
Being that we use a smaller vehicle on this tour, it is perfect for 2 to 6 people. A perfect choice for Honeymooners, adventurers and photography crews or a private family outing under the Northern Lights.
The tour is approximately 3 to 4 hours in duration and includes a fire and barbecue with sausages or vegetarian options upon request at time of booking. Also hot drinks and snacks. Door to door pick up and return from your accommodation.
During our Private Northern Lights Expedition our guide will share stories of life in Lapland and also background of the area and the Northern Lights.
Be aware that viewing the Northern Lights is dependent on weather conditions and Aurora activity levels. Our guide monitors weather and Aurora activity before and during our tour to make the best efforts to locate a good location.
Also dressing according to weather conditions is very important for this and any tour in the Lappish wilderness.
Welcome aboard our Private Northern Lights Hunting Expedition !
✔️ 4 hours Private Aurora Chasing adventure
✔️ Northern lights (if we’re lucky and if the weather’s right)
✔️ Photography tips from a Northern Lights professional
✔️ Hot drinks and cookies
✔️ Professional English speaking Aurora expert
✔️ Snacks by the open fire
✔️ Hotel pickup & drop off
WHAT TO BRING
✔️ Camera & tripod
✔️ Warm layers
✔️ Seasonal outdoor clothing
- ⚠️ Northern Lights are a natural occurrence and we are unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy or colour on the evening of the safari.
- Northern Lights season September - April
- The tour operates in all weather conditions
- Not recommended for kids under 4 years old
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- Tours include a pick up & drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up point from the start of the pick up time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up
- Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions