01.12 - 01.04
~ 4,5 hours
✔️ The tour is family friendly
✔️ Meet Santa Claus
✔️ Embrace reindeers and pet husky dogs
✔️ Small group experience guaranteed
✔️ An easygoing experience - no special skills required!
✔️ Hotel pickup & drop off
✔️ Professional English speaking guide
✔️ Self-driving reindeer safari 500m. & guided tour on farm
✔️ Husky safari 2km. & guided tour on the kennel
✔️ Guided Santa Village tour
✔️ Guaranteed meeting with Santa Claus
✔️ A visit to Elve's Post Office
✔️ Arctic Circle crossing certificate
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Seasonal outdoor clothing
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- The tour operates in all weather conditions
- Maximum group size is 16 person
- Tours include a pick up & drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up point from the start of the pick up time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up
- Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions
- More than 48 hours notice - 90% refund
- Less than 48 hours or no show notice - No refund
- As we start to incur costs from the time the contract is confirmed we will apply cancellation charges as shown below from the time when written notification of the cancellation is received:
The start of the dog sledding tour. Are you ready for an adventure?
About this tour
What would you do if you wanted to experience an ultimate winter adventure? Well, of course, you would visit Santa's village and try husky and reindeer sleigh rides!
Join us for a Santa's village guided tour meet Santa and let loose on a husky and reindeer sleigh ride! This all happens at our unique Santa Village and Animal Safari tour.
Tour starts with a hotel pickup and a ride to Santa Claus Village. In the village, you can visit the Elves’ Post Office and send greetings to a friend using the official Arctic Circle stamp. The Elves’ Post Office is an official part of Finland's national post service, so your friends will indeed receive the letter from the Arctic Circle. After the visit to Posti, we will take you for a ceremonial Arctic Circle crossing. This is considered to be a special place, where there's no stress and no bad vibes, so the legends say that one who crosses the Arctic Circle will have a lifetime of joy. That's why you will get a certificate of crossing - as a reminder of this magical place.
We assume you have some things to say to the Santa Claus, so we're going to take you to the Santa's office to meet the man in red himself! Have your camera ready and take a selfie with Santa after you tell him your Christmas wishes. There will be plenty of time to check out other facilities, grab a coffee and to get a present from a gift shop before we head on to our next stop - reindeer sleigh ride!
Get ready for a short, but sweet 500m reindeer ride with a professional reindeer musher. Reindeer are quite busy year-round, helping Santa deliver all those gifts, and we will be lucky to catch them on their break from flying. Riding a reindeer sleigh in the middle of Arctic circle is an extraordinary experience, and we are thrilled to have you with us during this adventure.
After a 300m walk, the safari continues to the Huskey Park where you will have a chance to meet the dogs and see them playing in a snowy field. After a safety briefing, we will endeavor on our 2km long sleigh ride. Huskies love sleighs, and they love to run, so they will be happy to take you on a snowy ride through icy Lappish landscapes.If you want to experience the ultimate winter magic, then this Santa and Animal safari tour is just for you!