~ 4 hours
✔️ The tour is family friendly
✔️ Meet Santa Claus
✔️ An easygoing experience
✔️ Small group experience
✔️ Year around guaranteed daily departures
✔️ Hotel pickup & drop off
✔️ Professional English speaking guide
✔️ Rovaniemi sightseeing tour
✔️ Guided Santa Village tour
✔️ Guaranteed meeting with Santa Claus
✔️ A visit to Elve's Post Office
✔️ Arctic Circle crossing certificate
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Seasonal outdoor clothing
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- The tour operates in all weather conditions
- Tours include a pick up & drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up point from the start of the pick up time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up
- Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions
- More than 48 hours notice - 90% refund
- Less than 48 hours or no show notice - No refund
- As we start to incur costs from the time the contract is confirmed we will apply cancellation charges as shown below from the time when written notification of the cancellation is received
The Jätkänkynttilä Bridge in Rovaniemi
The Arctic Circle is a circle of latitude that runs 66°33′45.9″ north of the Equator.
Santa wants to help the children of the world and to teach everyone how to care for one another. Santa Claus wishes all children a happy childhood!
Santa Claus Office, located at the heart of the Santa Claus Village in Rovaniemi in Finland, has been open every single day of the year since 1992.
Rovaniemi - The rova part in the name Rovaniemi has often been considered to be of Saamic origin, as roavve in Saami denotes a forested ridge or hill or the site of an old forest fire.
Finnish Santa is the genuine symbol of goodwill and giving all over the world. He radiates warmth and inspires confidence.
Santa Claus is everyone’s friend and treats all humans and animals equally.
Does Santa Claus have a family? -Of course! Everyone in the world is his family. Adults and children are equally precious to him.
The Jätkänkynttilä, or Lumberjack Candle Bridge, is probably the most significant and easily recognizable landmark of the cityscape.
About this tour
Discover the charming city of Rovaniemi and meet Santa Claus in his village office. This tour is an excellent opportunity to immerse in the local culture and go on guided sightseeing.
Welcome to Rovaniemi, the Capital of Finnish Lapland and the most popular winter resort! Let us take you through the town and show you the most exciting places. Learn more about Finnish history, discover the city's highlights and find out how can you make the most out of your holiday in Rovaniemi. This charming town is best known as the official home of Santa Claus, where Christmas magic lives year round.
After the sightseeing, we will travel to the countryside, to the official village of Santa Claus. There we'll take you to meet Santa Claus in his office. He's usually busy packing presents and sharing Christmas joy, but you will have an exclusive chance of meeting him while he's on the break! Of course, he would never complete all his work without the help of his elves. Not only they make toys in their workshop, but they also work in the Elves' Post Office.
We'll take you to the Posti, an Official Santa's Post Office where you can write letters to friends and send them using unique Arctic Stamp. Send your friends holiday cheer straight from the Arctic Circle! After the post office, it's time for the Arctic Circle Crossing ceremony. The Arctic Circle runs through Rovaniemi, and you can cross it right there in Santa’s Village. The legend says that Arctic Circle is a stress-free zone and that the northern you go the happier you become. The fun part is getting the certificate of the crossing.
And of course we will have time for souvenirs and shops, there are a lot of them! The Santa Village is rightly called the best place for shopping in Rovaniemi.