01.12 - 01.04
✔️ The tour is family friendly
✔️ Visit the Husky Park and traditional Finnish reindeer farm
✔️ Spending a day with animals
✔️ Enjoy the beauty of Lappish nature
✔️ Small group experience guaranteed
✔️ An easygoing experience - no special skills required!
✔️ Hotel pickup & drop off
✔️ Professional English speaking guide
✔️ Self-driving reindeer safari 500m. & guided tour on farm
✔️ Husky safari 2km. & guided tour on the kennel
✔️ Entrance fees
✔️ International Reindeer Driving License
✔️ Hot berry juice around the campfire at the farm
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Seasonal outdoor clothing
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
- Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up point from the start of the pick up time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up.
- All our guides have undertaken our own training program and are highly qualified. Guidance is provided in English, some of the other languages are available at an additional cost.
- Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.
- More than 48 hours notice - 90% refund
- Less than 48 hours or no show notice - No refund
- As we start to incur costs from the time the contract is confirmed we will apply cancellation charges as shown below from the time when written notification of the cancellation is received
The start of the dog sledding tour. Are you ready for an adventure?
About this tour
Meet the magnificent Arctic animals on our sweet combo tour. Ride a reindeer sleigh and take a husky sleigh ride through winter landscapes.
Visit a husky kennel and reindeer farm and learn about their habits and Lappish culture. Get to know the animals and enjoy your winter adventure. Grab your cameras and get ready for an adventure.
We will pick you up from your hotel in Rovaniemi and take you to the reindeer farm. Along the way, we will pass snow-covered fields and magical Lappish landscapes. At reindeer safari, you will get an exclusive chance to become a certified reindeer driver! A reindeer driving license will be given to everyone, after a reindeer safari. A professional tour guide will provide you with a safety briefing, after which you will go on a 500m self-driving trip.
Our next stop is the Husky park. This park has about 70 huskies, and each year new puppies are born. Which means, you will have a unique chance to see puppies, play with them, and learn more about their nurturing and habits. Huskies are born to run, and they are happy to take you on a safari. After a safety briefing, you can sit back and glide through the snowfields of Lapland on a husky-pulled sleigh! The husky ride is 2 km long, which gives you just enough time to snap some excellent photos. After the ride, we will warm up with some hot berry juice and get cozy around the campfire at the park.
If you want to see frozen lakes, snowy forests and dazzling icy rivers, and enjoy traditional Husky and reindeer sleigh ride, this tour is perfect for you!