01.12 – 31.03
~ 2 hours
10.00, 12.00, 14.00 and 16.00
✔️ Use of winter clothes to keep warm
✔️ Convenient hotel pickup and drop-off
✔️ Hot drinks and gingerbread to warm up
✔️ Ride 15 kilometers through the Lappish landscape
✔️ Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
✔️ Use of thermal clothing during the safari (thermal overall, boots, gloves, woolen socks, a scarf and helmets)
✔️ Short stops throughout the tour to take photos of the beautiful scenery
✔️ Guidance is in English, other languages on request
- Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail!
- All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 person paying a full price. The prices includes transfers from Rovaniemi city center and the use of thermal outdoor clothing during the safari.
- Snowmobile safaris start and end at Wild Nordic office located in Santa Claus Village. If you wish, you can skip the return transfer and continue your visit to Santa after the safari.
- The prices include all described activities, services and equipment. You will also receive a thermal overall, boots, gloves and woollen socks, unless mentioned otherwise.
- The driver of a snowmobile has to be at least 15 years old and hold a valid driving license – A1, T, A or B category (please check that it is valid in Finland). For all the activities which involve snowmobiling we ask you to take your driving license with you. Also a copy and photos are suitable.
- All snowmobiles are insured, liability for damage caused to the snowmobile is 900€. By purchasing an additional self liability waiver for 15€ you can reduce your self liability to 150€.
- If you have additional questions then please check our FAQ page – it gives you a quick overview about the questions we’re asked most frequently. If you can’t find your answer there, feel free to contact us!
- The operator reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.
Snowy Lappish landscape is amazing in Winter
Snowmobile adventure, daily departures 01.12 - 31.03
About this tour
You will enjoy the beautiful wintery scenery whilst driving through the local forests, where opportunities for photos are abundant during short stops we make.
The duration of the program is 2 hours, including preparations.
The riding time on snowmobiles is approximately 1 hour and 30 – 40 minutes.
The average speed during our short tours is limited due to the safety and traffic regulations.
Two adults ride on one snowmobile, there is an option of single riding for an extra charge.
Children are traveling in the sleigh pulled by the guide’s snowmobile.
Please note, starting time might be subject to change, we will confirm the time to you by e-mail.