01.10 - 15.04
~ 3 hours
✔️ Small group adventure guaranteed
✔️ An easygoing experience - no special skills required!
✔️ An evening in nature, surrounded by forest and snow
✔️ Wi-Fi free zone
✔️ Hotel pickup & drop off
✔️ Professional English speaking guide
✔️ Floating program
✔️ Snacks by open fire
✔️ Thermal rescue floating suits
✔️ Non-alcohol beverages
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Seasonal outdoor clothing
- Pair of socks (recommended)
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- The tour operates in all weather conditions
- Not recommended for kids under 12 years old and/or lower than 140 cm. tall
- Maximum group size is 8 person
- Tours include a pick up & drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up point from the start of the pick up time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up.
- Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.
- All our guides have undertaken our own training program and are highly qualified. Guidance is provided in English, some of the other languages are available at an additional cost.
- More than 48 hours notice - 90% refund
- Less than 48 hours or no show notice - No refund
- As we start to incur costs from the time the contract is confirmed we will apply cancellation charges as shown below from the time when written notification of the cancellation is received
About this tour
Do what you never thought you would be doing in your lifetime! Swim in an icy lake in the north of Finland in the middle of winter!
Brace yourselves as we are about to introduce you to the craziest adventure we could think of - winter ice floating! We will dress you up in special rescue floating suits made of light, waterproof material, that will keep you warm and dry, so you can spend as much time in the water as you like.
However, you will be tempted to get out as we'll set up an open fire, enjoy some snacks and drinks and warm up our cozy cottage for you. This is a small, private tour so you can enjoy time with friends, away from the crowds.