Arctic Snow Hotel sleeps 70 guests and is one of the largest in the Nordic region. This spectacularly handsome building is carved each year to be different in appearance. The walls and furniture surfaces of the unique rooms are decorated with ice art and illuminated artwork.
✔️ Meals are included
✔️ Once in a lifetime experience
✔️ Comfortable and warm bus
✔️ Lappish countryside
✔️ No special skills required
15.12 - 31.93
~ 3.5 hours
After taking a 30-minute transfer, you arrive to Arctic Snow Hotel. Before dinner, the guide will tell you about the construction, operation and special features of the SnowHotel during the memorable guided tour through beautiful rooms of the hotel and Arctic specialities, such as the Snow Sauna. At the end of the tour, there is a possibility to order a shot from the Ice Bar for an additional fee, served in a glass made from ice. The Ice Restaurant built of snow and ice provides a unique setting for an unforgettable dinner; serving up hot Lappish delicacies savoured around ice tables. Culinary enjoyment commences with a rich tomato soup served with fresh French bread and is finished off with the delicious Snow Hotel´s soft chocolate delight, which in line with the theme, is served on a magnificent ice platter. We guarantee it tastes as good as it looks!
• Turnip-vichyssoise soup with chives
MAIN COURSE OPTIONS (please choose one):
• Mouth-watering roast elk served with velvety smooth parsnip purée, roasted root vegetables and accompanied with cranberry-game sauce
• Braised Arctic Ocean salmon served with citrus-dill potato purée, Finnish roasted root vegetables and accompanied with Hollandaise sauce
• Glazed chicken breast with goat cheese sauce, fried barley and vegetables
• Fried barley and vegetables with minced beetroot steak, mushrooms baked in herb butter (vegan option also available)
Please inform us your main course choice at the time of booking.
• SnowHotel’s soft chocolate delight
✔️ Guided tour
✔️ Food & drinks
✔️ Entrance tickets
✔️ Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
⚡ Warm layers
Take a camera with you to ensure memorable photos to bring home! The temperature inside SnowHotel is between 0 and -5C degrees at all times so you can wear the same outdoor clothing that you wear during your holiday in Finland.
Please let us know your diet before or after booking your adventure. We will take into account your wishes and prepare the food suitable for you.
A booking is confirmed when you receive a confirmation email. If you think you have made a booking and have not received an email confirmation, please send us an e-mail with an inquiry through our contact form, and we will figure this out together.
You can pay through the internet, through our website. This is by far the easiest, safest and fastest way to reserve and pay for your adventure. You will receive a voucher as a confirmation via e-mail which you will need to bring with you for your trip. You will always get a voucher by email: REMEMBER TO PRINT IT OUT AND BRING IT ALONG OR MAKE SURE THAT YOU CAN SHOW IT ON YOUR ELECTRONIC DEVICE!
There are a few different ways you can book our trips. First of all, you can book almost all our trips right here on our website. There is a booking window on each tour page and we do recommend that you book and pay for your trip there, preferably in good time as we keep our groups small and some tours tend to sell out.
If the trip you would like to book is not bookable online, you can call or email our office directly, the phone number is +358 40 744 2567. Another way is to send us an e-mail with an inquiry through our contact form. What we need to have is your name, how many people are in your party, where you are staying, a way of contacting you either an e-mail or a phone number and what tour you are trying to book.
This is a nice question. We ask all participants to be ready from the start of the pickup time indicated in the voucher. Please be at your assigned location at the start time that you chose when booking the tour.
Here you should wait for your guide. Have your email and phone number listed with us so we can contact you if we run into any trouble finding you.
1. Start with thermal underwear and warm socks.
2. If it’s really cold, –20 or below, wear an additional fleece layer on top of your thermals. Another pair of socks, preferably woolly or thermal, will keep your feet warm.
3. Wear pants with thermal lining. Don’t underestimate the importance of a neck warmer or a scarf. Slip into your winter boots and do them up well.
4. Almost done! Throw on your winter jacket, put on a warm hat and thermal gloves. Don’t forget to tuck your gloves into your sleeves and zip your jacket ALL the way up
Nordic Adventures is happy to tell you where you can rent costumes if there is such a need!
Great chance of seeing the northern lights in the evening! Visit also Arctic SnowHotel where everything is made of snow and ice.
We know nature is unpredictable so we offer you 3 or 5-day pass to increase your chances of seeing the Northern Lights.