01.05 - 30.11
~ 6 hours
✔️ Moderate hiking
✔️ Small group experience
✔️ Enjoy the beauty of Lappish Nature
✔️ WiFi free zone
✔️ Hotel pickup & drop off
✔️ Professional English speaking guide
✔️ Transportation during journey
✔️ Customized 5 km hiking adventure
✔️ Lunch by open fire
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Sturdy shoes and good socks
- Seasonal outdoor clothing
- Mosquito repellent (if needed)
- Camera and drinking water
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- The tour operates in all weather conditions.
- Not recommended for kids under 4 years old.
- Maximum group size is 8 person
- Tours include a pick up & drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up point from the start of the pick up time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up.
- All our guides have undertaken our own training program and are highly qualified. Guidance is provided in English, some of the other languages are available at an additional cost.
- Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.
- Average temperature: May +8°C, June +13°C, July +15°C, August +12°C, September +8°C, October +1°C
- More than 48 hours notice - 90% refund
- Less than 48 hours or no show notice - No refund
- As we start to incur costs from the time the contract is confirmed we will apply cancellation charges as shown below from the time when written notification of the cancellation is received
Entrance to National Park
Beautiful Lappish nature
BBQ place in Korouoma
Family friendly adventure
Rocks at bottom of canyon
Hiking trail Korouoma national park
Lappish pine tree
About this tour
Our guided tour of Korouoma National Park stars with the hotel pick up. We specialize in small group tours, as we want you to have an authentic experience with your friends. After we pick you up we will drive to Korouoma National Park. Located in the municipality of Posio, this 30km long valley is a very popular location for hikers, bird watchers and everyone else who wants to relax and enjoy the serene beauty of Korouoma Canyon.
This moderately easy hiking tour is intended for real adventurers! You don't need any previous experience or any special equipment - only warm clothes, sturdy shoes and a sense of an adventure. You should pack your camera, or phone, for the wonderful sights of Korouoma Canyon must be memorized. We will take the official national park trail and hike along the canyon for 4.5km. Along the way, our guide will tell you about birds, berries, mushrooms, and animals. Quite often we can see reindeers, moose, and red foxes.