Get ready to enjoy a serene beauty of Korouoma National Park and join us for a guided hike through stunning Finnish landscapes.
✔️ Enjoy the beauty of Lappish nature
✔️ Lappish countryside
✔️ No special skills required
✔️ Small group experience
✔️ The tour is family friendly
01.05 - 30.11
~ 6 hours
ABOUT THIS TOUR
Our guided tour of Korouoma National Park stars with the hotel pick up. We specialize in small group tours, as we want you to have an authentic experience with your friends. After we pick you up we will drive to Korouoma National Park. Located in the municipality of Posio, this 30km long valley is a very popular location for hikers, bird watchers and everyone else who wants to relax and enjoy the serene beauty of Korouoma Canyon.
This moderately easy hiking tour is intended for real adventurers! You don't need any previous experience or any special equipment - only warm clothes, sturdy shoes and a sense of an adventure. You should pack your camera, or phone, for the wonderful sights of Korouoma Canyon must be memorized. We will take the official national park trail and hike along the canyon for 4.5km. Along the way, our guide will tell you about birds, berries, mushrooms, and animals. Quite often we can see reindeers, moose, and red foxes.
Beautiful Lappish nature
Family friendly adventure
Rocks at bottom of canyon
Entrance to National Park
BBQ place in Korouoma
Hiking trail Korouoma national park
Lappish pine tree
✔️ Customized 2-5 km hiking adventure
✔️ Professional English speaking guide
✔️ Hot drinks and cookies
✔️ Snacks by the open fire
✔️ Hotel pickup & drop off
WHAT TO BRING
✔️ Suitable footwear
✔️ Seasonal outdoor clothing
✔️ Camera and drinking water
❌ Hiking poles
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- The tour operates in all weather conditions.
- Not recommended for kids under 4 years old.
- Maximum group size is 8 person
- Tours include a pick up & drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up point from the start of the pick up time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up.
- Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.
- Average temperature: May +8°C, June +13°C, July +15°C, August +12°C, September +8°C, October +1°C