Escape the city lights and spend a quiet evening on the private lake. We'll go Northern Lights hunting and warm up in a cozy Finnish cottage.
If you want to go Northern Lights hunting but don't want to get round up with dozens of tourist, our private cottage experience is a perfect choice for you. We specialize in small tours only. That way everyone will have our full attention and a chance to get a personalized experience.
10.09 - 10.04
~ 4 hours
~ 21:30 or 22:30
- Family friendly tour
- Traditional Finnish hut by the private lake
- An easygoing experience - no special skills required!
- Comfortable van
- Knowledgeable local guide
- Small group experience guaranteed
- Awesome photo shooting options
- Wi-Fi free zone
- 4 hours Aurora Hunting adventure
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Private lake & cozy wooden hut
- Professional English speaking guide
- Northern lights (if we’re lucky and if the weather’s right)
- Photography tips from a Northern Lights expert
- Tasty sausages grilled over an open fire
- Hot drinks
Northern Lights are a natural occurrence and we are unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy or colour on the evening of the safari.
- Outdoor seasonal clothing
- Camera & tripod
- Northern Lights season September - April
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- The tour operates in all weather conditions
- Northern Lights are a natural occurrence and we are unable to guarantee activity, vibrancy or colour on the evening of the safari
- Not recommended for kids under 4 years old
- Tours include a pick up & drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up point from the start of the pick up time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up
- All our guides have undertaken our own training program and are highly qualified. Guidance is provided in English, some of the other languages are available at an additional cost
- Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions
- More than 48 hours notice - 90% refund
- Less than 48 hours or no show notice - No refund
- As we start to incur costs from the time the contract is confirmed we will apply cancellation charges as shown below from the time when written notification of the cancellation is received:
Escape the city lights and spend a quiet evening on the private lake. We'll go Northern Lights hunting and warm up in a cozy Finnish hut.
If you want to go Northern Lights hunting but don't want to get round up with dozens of tourist, our private hut experience is a perfect choice for you. We specialize in small tours only. That way everyone will have our full attention and a chance to get a personalized experience.
We’ll pick you up from your hotel with our comfortable minibus. To escape the city buzz and experience the true beauty of Finland, we’ll drive to a cozy wooden hut at our private lake. We won't just leave you there waiting for the lights to appear. We want to show you the thrill of Northern Lights hunting. Locals here are used to Aurora Borealis, but they never take it for granted. In order to see the lights dance in the sky, you need to have good timing and just be lucky enough. Nature is unpredictable, but it's the thrill of a chase that we go for. In addition, we wanted to immerse you in a traditional Lappish experience and take you on a private lake in our warm wooden hut, to enjoy juicy sausages and hot drinks.
If the weather is nice, the sky is clear, and the solar activity was in favor of Aurora Borealis we will see the flickering green lights turn in shades of blue and violet. Please note that we can't predict the future, the weather, and whether or not you'll like this tour. However, we can tell you for sure that every time we organize this tour we feel lucky to live in such beautiful place. We are always happy to tell you more about Finnish lifestyle and to share some interesting stories about Lapland while we enjoy our hot chocolate in a cozy and warm wooden hut!