For those who always wanted to meet Santa Claus, we have good news! Now you can come to Lapland Christmas village, the official town of Santa Claus and meet the man himself.
- Meet Santa Claus and Elves
- Small group experience guaranteed
- An easygoing experience - no special skills required!
- The tour is family friendly
- Daily departures year round
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Transportation during your journey
- Visit to Santa's Village
- Guaranteed meeting witn Santa Claus
- A visit to Elve's Post Office
- Arctic Circle crossing certificate
- Seasonal comfortable clothing
- Belief in miracles
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- The tour operates in all weather conditions
- Maximum group size is 16 person
- Tours include a pick up & drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up point from the start of the pick up time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up
- Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions
- More than 48 hours notice - 90% refund
- Less than 48 hours or no show notice - No refund
- As we start to incur costs from the time the contract is confirmed we will apply cancellation charges as shown below from the time when written notification of the cancellation is received:
For those who always wanted to meet Santa Claus, we have good news! Now you can come to Lapland Christmas village, the official town of Santa Claus and meet the man himself. Have a little chat with Santa, take photos and tell him your Christmas' wishes. Located in the beautiful town of Rovaniemi in Lapland, this official Santa Village is open all year round. That means that with us you can have a unique Christmas experience any time of the year.
This is a perfect family excursion your kids will absolutely love. In Santa Claus holiday village you can ride a snowmobile, go on a husky or a reindeer ride, and shop for gifts. We will also take you to the Santa's House of Snowmobiles, where you can see the permanent exhibition of most popular snowmobiles of Lapland.
When it comes to getting there, forget about the sleigh ride, or a bus, as we will pick you up in a cozy minivan and take you to magical Santa Claus village of Rovaniemi. The ride takes about 10 to 15 minutes. Once we get there our friendly guide will tell you more about the village and share with you the best things to do in Lapland. What sets us apart is that we limit our groups to 8 persons only. We insist on small private groups so we could help you have an intimate authentic experience with friends and family.
Send your friends original cards from Santa's post office using a special Arctic Circle postmark not available anywhere else in the world. With a help of Santa's elves write your friends best wishes and share the Lapland holiday cheer any time of the year. Santa's elves work with Finland's national postal service, so you can be sure that your friends will receive the postcards.
On top of that, we will take you to a special ceremony of the Arctic Circle crossing. The Arctic Circle runs through Rovaniemi and you can cross it right there in Santa’s Village. The legend says that Arctic Circle is a stress-free zone and that the northern you go the happier you become. The fun part is getting the certificate of the crossing.