We believe every fishing trip should be more than just a good time on the water; it should be a memory to last a lifetime. Our passion is putting you on fish and making it as fun as possible!
20.05 - 30.09
- The tour is family friendly
- Small group experience
- An easygoing experience - no special skills required!
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Fishing equipment
- Snacks and drinks by an open fire
- Rowing boat
- Hot beverages
- Seasonal outdoor clothing
- Camera and drinking water
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- The tour operates in all weather conditions.
- Not recommended for kids under 4 years old.
- Tours include a pick up & drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up point from the start of the pick up time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up.
- All our guides have undertaken our own training program and are highly qualified. Guidance is provided in English, some of the other languages are available at an additional cost.
- Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.
- Average temperature: May +8°C, June +13°C, July +15°C, August +12°C, September +8°C, October +1°C
- More than 48 hours notice - 90% refund
- Less than 48 hours or no show notice - No refund
- As we start to incur costs from the time the contract is confirmed we will apply cancellation charges as shown below from the time when written notification of the cancellation is received:
We believe every fishing trip should be morethan just a good time on the water; it should be a memory to last a lifetime.Our passion is putting you on fish and making it as fun as possible!
Our fishing tour starts with hotel pick up. Wewill go for a short drive, about 30 minutes from Rovaniemi, and reach our private lake. Once we settle, we will get our fishing rods, and wait for the grayling to take a bite. Summer is our favorite season here in Finland, and we always tend to be extra lively during the Midnight sun. Imagine fishing in the golden sunlight, while birds sing and grayling bite, at the pristine waters of a private lake. If you're looking for a relaxing Lappish experience, and want to spend time outdoors, this fishing tour is a perfect option for you.
We will provide drinks and snacks by the open fire, and your local, English speaking guide will tell you more about Lappish culture and guide you to the relaxing fishing adventure.