If you're looking for an adventure of a lifetime, try floating in a Finnish lake during polar nights! Not many people can say that they swam in a private lake in the north of Lapland under the midnight sky!
15.05 - 30.09
- Small group experience
- An easygoing experience - no special skills required!
- Free WiFi during adventure
- Hotel pickup & drop off
- Professional English speaking guide
- Thermal rescue floating suits
- Non-alcohol beverages
* Please bring with you:
- Comfortable seasonal outdoor clothing
- A pair of spare socks
* All tours listed are for a minimum of 2 persons paying a full (adult) price, unless mentioned otherwise.
* Tours include a pick up / drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
Please note that missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up point from the start of the pick up time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up.
* All our guides have undertaken our own training program and are highly qualified. Guidance is provided in English, some of the other languages are available at an additional cost.
As we start to incur costs from the time the contract is confirmed we will apply cancellation charges as shown below from the time when written notification of the cancellation is received:
More than 48 hours notice - 90% refund
Less than 48 hours or no show notice - No refund
* Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions.
If you're looking for an adventure of a lifetime, try swimming in a Finnish lake during polar nights!
Not many people can say that they swam in a private lake in the north of Lapland under the midnight sky! Float weightlessly in a calm Lappish lake under the polar sun. We use special rescue floating suits, made of sturdy material, usually used on submarines and icebreakers. The unique fiber of this light material will keep you warm as you float in the calm waters of our lake.
We will pick you up from your hotel and take you on a 25-minute ride to our private lake. After a short brief and dressing up in floating suits, we will let you enjoy your floating time under the midnight sun! Help yourself with some snacks by the open fire, recuperate with hot beverages, or try fishing in the private lake! There's a cozy wooden cottage at your service so that you can make yourself at home!