Try Finnish sauna and very unique & humid sauna made snow (!) and get to visit Arctic SnowHotel where everything is made of snow and ice.
✔️ Finnish sauna
✔️ Once in a lifetime experience
✔️ Comfortable and warm bus
✔️ Enjoy the beauty of Lappish nature
✔️ The tour is family friendly
15.12 - 30.03
ABOUT THIS TOUR
After taking a 30-minute transfer, you arrive to Arctic SnowHotel which offers an excellent opportunity to view spectacular Northern Lights. Arctic SnowHotel is a venue that offers once-in-a-lifetime experience and the opportunity to explore snow and ice structures, spectacular ice sculptures, beautiful rooms of the hotel and arctic specialities, such as the Snow Sauna. After the tour, it is time to get ready for your sauna experience and the guide will tell you all about the traditional Finnish sauna and gives you also short time to try our unique Snow Sauna and see how you can get the best steam. Together with traditional Finnish sauna and outdoor jacuzzi, this is an extreme experience beyond compare! Price includes also towels and slippers. Notice that each sauna will be booked for private use for each family. The dinner of the evening is served in a magical atmosphere by an open fire at Lappish Kota restaurant.
During the evening it is also possible to walk around the hotel area on your own and warm up at Sky bar. The bar has also a second floor with glass roof where you can hopefully see the northern lights as well while being inside.
• Colourful root vegetable soup with sour cream
MAIN COURSE OPTIONS (please choose one):
• Salmon glow-fried by the open fire, served with baked potato, tartar sauce and coleslaw
• Sautéed reindeer with mashed potatoes, lingonberry sauce and pickles
• Vegetable rösti with dark balsamico sauce, served with baked potato, tartar sauce and coleslaw (vegan option available)
• Flamed crepes with cloudberry jam and vanilla ice cream
✔️ chance of seeing the northern lights in the evening
✔️ private use of Finnish sauna, snow sauna and outdoor jacuzzi for 1,5 hrs
✔️ 3-course dinner at Kota restaurant
✔️ Entrance tickets
✔️ Towels, slippers for the sauna
✔️ Return transfers from Rovaniemi city center hotels
WHAT TO BRING
⚡ Swimming suit
⚡ Camera and drinking water
What do I need to bring?
Take a camera with you to ensure memorable photos to bring home! The temperature inside SnowHotel is between 0 and -5C degrees at all times so you can wear the same outdoor clothing that you wear during your holiday in Finland.
Cancellation terms 2020-2021(See all terms here)
- More than 48 hours notice – full refund, 20 € cancellation fee will be charged.
- Less than 48 hours or no show notice – 100% from the total amount to be charged.