29.06 - 10.08 & 17.11 - 12.01
~ 5 hours
✔️ The tour is family friendly
✔️ Meet Santa Claus
✔️ Visit Santa Park - the home cavern of Santa Claus
✔️ An easygoing experience
✔️ Small group experience guaranteed
✔️ Year around guaranteed daily departures
✔️ Hotel pickup & drop off
✔️ Professional English speaking guide
✔️ Visit to Santa Claus Village & Main Office
✔️ Guided Santa Village tour
✔️ Guaranteed meeting with Santa Claus
✔️ A visit to Elve's Post Office
✔️ Arctic Circle crossing certificate
✔️ Santa Park entrance fee
✔️ Santa Park guided tour
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Seasonal comfortable clothing
- Belief in miracles
- Santa Park is open 29th June to 10th August 2019, closed on Sundays
Santa Park is open 16th November 2017 to 11th January 2020
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- The tour operates in all weather conditions
- Maximum group size is 16 person
- Tours include a pick up & drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up point from the start of the pick up time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up
- Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions
- More than 48 hours notice - 90% refund
- Less than 48 hours or no show notice - No refund
- As we start to incur costs from the time the contract is confirmed we will apply cancellation charges as shown below from the time when written notification of the cancellation is received
About this tour
Join us for a guided tour of Santa Claus' secret village, Santa’s Park and enjoy the magic of Lapland with your loved ones.
This is the place where Christmas magic lives year round and where Santa and his joyful elves make presents for children. Get an exclusive sneak peek in the Santa’s office and find out where all letters to Santa go. We will take you to meet the Santa and take part in the ceremony of crossing the Arctic Circle. On top of that we will take you to Santa’s Park, located 2km from the Village.
We will start our tour with hotel pick-up. We specialize in small tours only, so you can expect a private, family-friendly tour. As we get to the Santa Village you will learn about Posti, Finland's national post service. In Elves’ Post Office you can send warm wishes to a friend or a loved one using the official Arctic Circle stamp! Next, you will get a chance to meet the Santa in his office, take photos, and make memories. After you visited every single stop in the village, it's time for a magical ceremony of Arctic Circle crossing. Although not visible on the map, the Arctic Circle is considered a special place, where magic lives and no stress is allowed. You can roll over the border, jump over it, or elegantly cross it, alone or with your loved one, holding hands, or hugging each other. You will get a certificate of crossing - a special memory you will cherish forever. We will spend about 2.5 hours in Santa’s Village, so you’ll even have time to check out the gift shop and take plenty of photos.
After the Santa’s Village tour we’ll hop back to the van and take a short 2km ride to Santa’s Park. The Park is one of the most popular attractions in Lapland as it takes you straight into the world of Christmas magic. Here you can meet the Elves in their toyshop, or even see them perform a little show for you. There is the famous Mrs. Gingerbread Bakery where you can make cookies with Mrs. Gingerbread herself! You can visit the Ice Gallery, get a drink in the Ice Bar and meet the Ice Princess. Whether you’re travelling with children, or just want to relive your childhood, Santa’s Park will show you that Christmas magic truly exists. Last, but not the least, you can take a Magic Train Ride, visit Elves in their Elf School, and take pictures with lovely Santa Park residents.