~ 5 hours
✔️ The tour is family friendly
✔️ No special skills required
✔️ Small group experience
✔️ Year around guaranteed daily departure
✔️ Hotel pickup & drop off
✔️ Round-trip transfer to Ranua Wildlife park and back
✔️ Professional English speaking driver
✔️ Comfortable minivan or minibus
PLEASE BRING WITH YOU:
- Seasonal outdoor clothing
- Camera & drinking water
- Umbrella and mosquito repellent (if needed)
- At least 2 people are required for this product to take place
- The tour operates in all weather conditions
- Tours include a pick up & drop off transfer from your accommodation in the area of central Rovaniemi. Time for meeting point and place will be confirmed upon the reservation.
- Missing the pick-up does not entitle you to a refund of the price paid for the services. You are responsible to be ready for pick up at the assigned pick up point from the start of the pick up time in order to not miss our guides when they arrive to pick you up
- All our guides and drivers have undertaken our own training program and are highly qualified. Guidance is provided in English, some of the other languages are available at an additional cost
- Nordic Adventures reserves the right to make alterations to the programs, price, duration or form of transportation without prior warning. This is also applied to changes in programs due to weather conditions
- More than 48 hours notice - 90% refund
- Less than 48 hours or no show notice - No refund
- As we start to incur costs from the time the contract is confirmed we will apply cancellation charges as shown below from the time when written notification of the cancellation is received
Brown bear Ranua zoo
About this tour
Do you want to see arctic animals in their natural habitat in the picturesque forests of Lapland? We have good news - join our daily bus Rovaniemi - Ranua - Rovaniemi, and spend the day in the Lappish Ranua Wildlife Park!
We will take you to see 50 different animal species, including the only polar bears in Finland.
We will start with a pickup from your hotel or apartment, no further than 10km from the center of Rovaniemi. Depending on the group size, you can expect a minivan or a small bus.
Finland is the warmth of a cozy wooden house, peaceful silence of untouched woods, a snowy beauty of the environment.
This tour is created not only to see a far snowy land. It’s also a way to discover yourself, to understand how wonderful your day might be without gadgets, busy traffic, and annoying city noise.
Ranua Wildlife Park is located in one-hour drive from the town of Rovaniemi in an Arctic forest. In the summer you can see the nature bustling with life. You can see polar bears, gray wolves, geese, owls, foxes, lynxes, minks and brown bears playing in the forest. On this unique tour, you can see them bathe, eat and groom. After a guided zoo tour where you'll learn about animals and life in Lapland, we will sit down for a tasty buffet lunch. Depending on the schedule and how much time we have left, we will visit official Fazer sweets shop and souvenir shops.